This is my blog about my growth and journey in drawing and art in general. My goals, success's, and my frustrations with the technical aspects of it all. Since I am going for a AA Degree in Visual Arts, 3D Design and need to take some more general education classes to get it, writing this blog might just help me practice my writing skills.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Some of the Landscapes I Designed

Well since I did landscape designs for over a decade I guess some of them should qualify as artistic or creative. I love designing waterfeatures and pools. To think of something in my head, put it on paper, then see it being built and then finished is really cool (at least when the owner can afford to let it be built, lol). Here are just a few of them that I designed. Click on the pictures to see them better.

Before starting not the play area the kids liked

During Construction (Guniting) and rebar & plumbing work on waterfalls

Finished! Now the kids will want to stay home and play.

37' Long Waterfall/Stream

30'x50' Pond for his Koi

Finished lap pool in small yard

Water Features

Sheer Rain in Concrete Bridge

Nice Back Yard with pre-fab spa and raised patio

Raised covered patio sitting area

Nice pond with stepping stones to fire pit

Nice pond for relaxing. White structure was there before we started

Before construction, Owner wanted bigger spa and shallower pool

10 person spa with grotto and counter, also a baja shelf

His BBQ/fire pit area for entertaining with all the toys

No comments:

Post a Comment