This is my blog about my growth and journey in drawing and art in general. My goals, success's, and my frustrations with the technical aspects of it all. Since I am going for a AA Degree in Visual Arts, 3D Design and need to take some more general education classes to get it, writing this blog might just help me practice my writing skills.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Perspective Studies for Homework

Well it was a good week in my class's. Actually got a 'B-' on my art history midterm, I was expecting a 'C'. It always feels good to get a better grade than what I was expecting. Getting a 'B-' on my life drawing museum report was great also.
We've been working on linear perspective in my Drawing 1 class. I feel much more confident in this class than life drawing. My background in drafting and design really helps out in it. Here is some of my homework on perspective.

1 Point Perspective Homework Graphite on 18x24 Paper

1 Point Perspective Homework Graphite on 18x24 Paper

2 Point Perspective Homework Graphite on 18x24 Paper, Still need to add more boxes
 
and from my Life drawing class from last night.

Conte Charcoal on 18x24 Tan Pastel Paper

Soft Pastels on 18x24 Ivy Pastel Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment